The award-winning Ladies' Alta II Jacket is designed for all hill activities, especially involving rucksack and map use. Excellent ventilation via our 2 way reversed zip and unique upper arm vents makes the Alta II an ideal choice for all hill walkers looking to maintain an ideal comfort level without taking ‘layers’ on or off.
- Increased field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by the fully adjustable, wired, roll-away hood.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort in the shoulder and arm area provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Adjustable venting and temperature control, with no restriction to movement or comfort through our upper arm vents.
- Additional ventilation via our poppered external storm flap.
- Increased comfort and protection when load carrying provided by reinforced shoulder construction.
- Easily adjustable cuff design which allows sleeves to be pushed up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control provided by single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls. Also helps eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Handwarming and storage from two dry hip pockets.
- Storage provided by one large external working pocket plus large internal dry map pocket.
- Removable foam inserts in the back provide comfort when carrying a rucksack and help in the removal of perspiration.
- The Ladies' Alta Jacket has a tailored fit for the female form through redesign of the shoulder, arm, waist and hip areas.
Size to Fit Chest Up To
This is part of our End of Range Sale so be quick as sizes are going fast